Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gemütlich - Hansang Ginseng Chicken.

So busy I am too tired to post pics I took over Chinese New Year weekend. Am retroactively posting now... in scheduled posts =D.

First of all the Hansang dinner we had yesterday night. Nothing more comforting than hot Korean Samsung Chicken even when the thermostat reading is 28 degree Celsius. I was a bit annoyed at the restaurant because they had a banner outside that said one can have their "all-you-can-eat BBQ" buffet, even on Friday nights, yet they said it wasn't available when we went in. B1 said it was a ruse. I said I was a bit annoyed because I wasn't really there for BBQ yesterday so not much difference to me.
Eh the yellow blob is mashed pumpkin and potato. Wtf? Baby food. I should tell my SIL. =D Anyway, B1 loves napa kimchi, and me radish kimchi (which I know how to make). I think the recipe is in nibblezware main blog.
& of course there is Beef Bulgogi. Hansang's version looks and tastes awfully like Sukiyaki, but don't tell their Korean bosses, I think they will flip to know that I think that their beloved dish tastes Japanisch.

No comments:

Post a Comment