Sunday, January 8, 2012

Part 2 of "I CRAVE for Cinnamon Buns" - Using whatever I got

I used this recipe but modified it to my own taste. I missed Cinnabon which used to have branches in Singapore.  I was sehr tempted to make the calorific cream-cheese coating but I think I will hasten death some other way.
Ingredients:
1 cup of warm milk (45 degrees C)
2 eggs
76g of butter 
476g of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
100g of white sugar
1 package fast acting yeast
<s>220g</s>100g of brown sugar
100g of ground cinnamon
50g soft butter (actually I just used whatever was left)
The dough puffed up no end while I ran home to grab some stuff and bought dinner and some groceries. I love how dough puffs up!




Sigh burnt a little because I was too busy playing CoH. Should have turned the tray when I smelt it from the room. Anyway I expected the burning because I had been too eager to use up the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
I love how "holey" the bread is =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment