Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pork Chop ala Kim Gary Style

Sometimes I don't know what is my problem. I was supposed to go downstairs to buy a bottle of ketchup to make my Kim Gary Style Pork Chop, instead B1 and I came back laden with groceries costing more than $50. Wtf. 

B1 opines that the reason why I think I am spending hundreds of dollars in groceries is because I am hoarding them in the freezer. I am very reluctant to admit that he is right (don't tell him!) as I have totally ran out of space in my freezer. I have to rearrange my freezer again and free up some space. Time to eat all the German sausages I smuggled back.

To make this Kim Gary Style Pork Chop is ridiculously easy.
Pepper and salt the pork chop. Leave it for a while before dusting it with corn flour and frying. For the sauce, fry sliced garlic and then add julienned tomatoes. Fry a bit then chuck in some chicken stock (else water is fine) and tomato sauce. Serve up with sunny side up egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment