Monday, September 17, 2012

Oyster Black bean Chicken Soup 蚝仔鸡汤

This is my crappy invention. Oyster Chicken soup. I was convinced that oysters are an aphrodisiac due to the German (fiction, should have known) book "In Search of An Impotent Man" I read. For those who haven't read the book before, it is not about making a man impotent. It was an ironic tale about this hot women who has been disappointed in loveby lustful men, and so wanted to find an impotent man to develop a meaningful relationship with. As contrary as a woman tends to be, after finding the perfect "impotent" specimen, she decided she did not want him to be impotent. And so she tried to "arouse" the man by feeding him aphrodisiacs, one of which being oysters.
After cooking the dish, I checked up the benefits of oysters under an online culinary guide. Turns out oysters are good for menustral and pregnant women. Oopz.

Anyway my version contains black beans, chicken, quail eggs (I thought they were a nice touch, not that you would get any benefit eating them).  Quite savory, after boiling the whole thing for hours. Es Schmeckt lecker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment