Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blackforest Ham

12 and I have this friend, DrZ (used to be Inno...) who has a massive thing about blackforest ham. Everytime he is peckish when playing CoH with us, he would disappear for a while, before coming back with blackforest ham. Since he is a pretty good player, he has two guys who always want to play with him (not me and 12. I can't speak for 12, but I am fascinated by this dude, who is the same age as me, has the determination to catch up to all his life's goals after, as I quoth, "played around too much in his 20s"). Our running gag was guy D was president of the "Blackforest Ham" fan club, and the other guy, its secretary and treasurer with their own "Blackforest Ham Weekly" publication.

Anyway after hearing about blackforest ham for the 100th time, I decided to buy some of it when I was at Culina. DrZ said that the ham costs about USD5 per 100g, I guess it was like 5SGD per 100g here. Almost the same...

It tasted pretty smoky, but I think I prefer apple ham. :D HM told both of us it was a German ham, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment