Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last Saturday Lunch

I was feeling dreadfully sleepy, and after that egg breakfast B1 did, I wasn't hungry until 3pm after I had finished ogling the male models on Remodeled. That Hunter guy from Courtier Model and Talent Management is HOT!

I wasn't feeling up to a hot meal, so I made some cold pasta. I cooked some spaghetti, dumped it into cold water (soba-style) to stop the cooking once it became al dente, mixed in some endamame, corn and black olives.

The sauce was made with bacon bits (hehe, I crave that little bit of meat), mirin, sesame seed oil, soya sauce (lesser because of the bacon), sugar, salt and vinegar. Microwave the mixture in 1 min, and toss in your salad.
 
After this I had a delightful snooze, which meant I stayed up until 4am. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment