Saturday, February 11, 2012

After a nasty day at work...

hot ramen noodles in pork bone soup is soothing indeed...

I love tiny julienned spring onions, runny egg yolk and the chashu. The only thing I hate in this bowl are bean sprouts. I only like those with big heads *keke* or I want them really cooked through and not crispy and sharp-tasting.

You can't miss this little shop in Cuppage Plaza. It is the first shop you will encounter when you walk in from the Centrepoint side. It is always fast with high turnover of seats and everyone is very nice and polite and will move so that you can be accommodated as well.
I am always torn between their tamago ramen (as above) and their tori chahan (chicken fried rice). Since I was having a bad day yesterday I decided to console myself by having tamago ramen and share a half portion of the fried rice with B1, who was also having shoyu ramen (I thought it would taste the generic instant mee *psst but don't tell him I said so*)
If this was all, we wouldn't have been clutching our tummies. You see, the shop is most well known for their deep-fried and pan-fried gyoza. In fact I heard that my cousin is even more hardcore and is known to take away their gyoza for home cooking. 

I think their gyoza is ok, but I order them because I am greedy by nature. *haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment