Friday, April 19, 2013

HamBagel

I bought some frozen bagels at ION's Jasons (I am still pretty shocked that Ms Bear told me that she has never gone to ION before. She said she is waiting for the hype to die down. Good luck with that, considering that the MRT is connected to the building. I must say most of the human traffic is underground though).

One lazy Saturday I took them out because I wanted a quick breakfast before heading to Mutter's garten. Zapped one, tasted eh... a little bit of salt. Bobo hated the taste, but I have like 4 more (I ended up chucking the last 2). So what did I do?

I made a hambagel, using minced pork. I shaped minced pork which has been marinated with mirin, sesame seeds and garlic, into patties before frying them. I really like to have eggs on my patties, so naturally I topped one on my patty. Accompanied the whole thing with some stir-fried duo miao with garlic, and lightly fried turnip squares. If not for the butter on the bagels, I would say it looked pretty healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment