Friday, April 13, 2012

Thai Chicken

I found some lemon grass in the fridge. I had bought them in some weeks ago, thinking that I was going to mince chicken and wrap them around the lemon grass, and cook them thai-style. But I don't have a mincer and I was terribly lazy to mince the chicken by hand (no butcher knife). So =D.... I just cut the lemon grass into the chicken instead, and doused the chicken with soya sauce, sugar, garlic, lots of fish sauce and chilli.
I dumped the chicken in the oven to bake, but it didn't turn out as pretty as I wanted, i.e. caramelized chicken. So in the end I had to fry them on the stove too, which I should have done so in the first place. 
I accompanied this with the wintermelon soup. Hehhe. So you know I have started repeating dishes. Oopz.

No comments:

Post a Comment